Dear User, We would like to inform you that “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Therefore, pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
CATEGORIES OF DATA:
Via Eschilo 6
20145 Milan, Italy
Phone: (+39) 348 330 5461
Data controller will process your personal data such as:
- AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED DATA. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, in the course of their normal operation, certain data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected include the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system, browser and computer environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly related to the web browsing experience.
- DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER. The voluntary and explicit sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not imply a request for consent, and any completion of specifically prepared forms entails the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender/user, necessary to respond to the instances produced and/or provide the requested service. The voluntary sending, on your part, of e-mails to our e-mail addresses do not require further information or requests for consent. On the contrary, specific summary disclosures will be shown or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request (forms). Therefore, the user must explicitly consent to the use of the data in these forms in order to send the request.
- PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING Data processing related to the web services of this site takes place at the aforementioned Data Controller’s office. The data will be processed by the Data Controller and handled only by technical and administrative personnel in charge of the processing, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations, depending on the purpose to be achieved on the basis of the request of the interested party. No data from the web service will be disseminated. The list of any data processors is available from the Data Controller and can be requested by email to the above address.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has as its legal basis your consent and is carried out for the following purpose: To improve the web browsing experience.
- DATA RECIPIENTS: To the extent relevant to the stated processing purposes, your data may be disclosed to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. Your data will not be disseminated in any way except. The Data Processors and Persons in Charge are punctually identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated periodically.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: The data collected is not subject to transfer abroad.
- PERIOD OF STORAGE: The collected data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of limitation of storage,” art.5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines provided by the legal regulations. Verification of the obsolescence of retained data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: The data subject always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to his/her data, rectification or erasure of data, restriction of processing or the possibility to object to processing, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to processing by asserting these and other rights under the GDPR by simple communication to the Data Controller. The data subject may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- OBLIGATENESS OR LESS OF CONSENT: The provision of your data is mandatory while browsing our website.
- METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING: The personal data you provide, will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the above-mentioned regulations and the obligations of confidentiality that inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper media and on any other type of suitable media, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to art 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the data subject’s terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored and then transmitted back to the site the next time the same user visits. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user’s hard drive or transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the functions of cookies may be delegated to other technologies. In this document the term ‘cookies’ is intended to refer both to cookies, properly so called, and to all similar technologies. Through cookies it is possible to record information about your preferences, such as the pages you browse or the downloading of files from our site or other similar actions taken while browsing our site.
First- or third-party cookies
Cookies can be first- or third-party cookies, where “first-party” means cookies developed by the Site Owner itself, and “third-party” means cookies developed by Third Parties with respect to the Site Owner.
Nature of Cookies
Relative to the nature of cookies, there are different types:
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service. They are not used for any further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into: – navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); they are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site; – analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies where used directly by the operator of the site to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself, in order to improve the performance of the site; – functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. Users’ prior consent is not required for the installation of such cookies (more information in the section Cookie Management below).
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of web browsing.
The consent of the data subject is required for the use of profiling cookies. According to Order No. 229 of May 8, 2014, the user must be able to authorize or deny consent to the installation of profiling cookies if they are present. In the case of third-party cookies, the site does not have direct control over individual cookies and cannot control them (it can neither install them directly nor delete them). You can, however, manage these cookies through your browser settings (follow the instructions below), or the sites listed in the “Managing Cookies” section. The User is therefore invited to check the third party site indicated below.
List of cookies
Duration of cookies
Cookies have a lifetime dictated by the expiration date (or a specific action such as closing the browser) set when they are installed. Cookies can be:
temporary or session (session cookies): are used to store temporary information, allow you to link actions performed during a specific session, and are removed from your computer when you close your browser;
permanent (persistent cookies): these are used to store information, such as the login name and password, so that the user does not have to type them in again each time he or she visits a specific site. These remain stored on the computer even after closing the browser.
The so-called session cookies, once the connection to this website is terminated, are not stored. The computer systems used for this website use both temporary and permanent cookies.
You can disable cookies on websites by downloading special software such as Ghostery for your browser and disabling the use of individual cookies. Or you can activate the “anonymous browsing” mode – this is a feature that allows you to browse without leaving a trace of your browsing data in your browser. This function only allows you not to keep browsing data in the browser. Alternatively, you can disable/delete cookies by accessing the configuration panel of your browser.
Acceptance and opt-out of cookies